Our caregivers have the experience and training needed to provide appropriate, safe and individualized care in keeping with the distinct challenges often presented by patients living with memory impairments and associated behavioral issues. Our Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care service has been designed to maintain overall independence and quality of life in a loving and familiar environment.
We provide responsive one-to-one care and our caregivers take into account each client’s abilities, interest, preferences and needs. Persons with dementia have their own care plans that encourage and maintain their unique qualities
meeting their needs. We also revise our care plans as the needs of each patient changes.
Our Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care Plan:
- Manages cognition, moods and behaviors
- Maximizes function and assists with activities of daily living
- Promotes and encourages social engagement
- Recognizes, respects, assesses and addresses their needs
- Fosters a safe home environment
- Maintains their quality of life
For more information on our Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care services, contact our office at (905) 683-2111.